While the COVID-19 pandemic is ongoing, there are a number of changes to the way in which open time trials operate, in line with the CTT's COVID-19 risk assessment.
1. HQs are available for sign on/sign off and toilets only. There are no changing facilities, no catering and no results/prize giving. Please arrive already changed and ready to race.
2. When parking, warming up, waiting for the start, and returning to the HQ to sign out, athletes should observe social distancing. Please do not gather or socialise.
3. If permitted by the event organiser, you can warm up on a turbo trainer in the event HQ car park. You will need to check this on an event-by-event basis. If you decide to park closer to the start, provided you are parked safely and legally, off the road (for example in a layby) and can maintain social distancing, you can warm up on your turbo trainer by your car. Please use common sense and respect traffic laws andother road users when deciding whether it is safe to do this.
4. Race numbers are disposable, and do not need to be returned at the end of the event. You must provide your own safety pins.
5. You must bring your own pen for sign on and sign off.
6. Remember to bring a face mask to wear inside the HQ building.
7. There is no pusher off. All athletes must start unassisted.
8. No spectators are allowed.